To make a DONATION with Venmo, follow these steps:
1. Open the Venmo app on your mobile device.
2. Select the payment icon located at the top right of your screen.
3. Choose a recipient for funds from your Venmo contacts list or add a recipient to the list. You can add someone to the list using their phone number, email address, or Venmo username. It’s also possible to scan the QR code of another Venmo user.
4. Input the amount you want to send.
5. Add a note with the payment—it’s okay to send emojis too!
6. Check that you’re sending money in your Venmo from the desired account and submit by tapping the ‘Pay’ button.
7. Confirm your payment.
VENMO USER NAME:
100% of your donations will go toward helping Friends of Kewalos fulfill our mission. We are a grassroots organization and are dependent on the community for support. We have no paid positions and rely on our community of volunteers and supporters like you.
As a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Public Charity, your donation is fully tax-deductible. We are happy to send you an acknowledgment letter for your tax records.